OraVet Extra Small (4.5-11kg) Dental Chews combats bad breath and the formation of plaque and tartar to defend your dog against dental disease with each delicious bite. Each dental chew contains delmopinol to prevent bacteria from adhering to your dog's teeth. The efficacy of this compound has been proven effective in numerous clinical trials.
Delmopinol works to form a preventive barrier that blocks bacteria, and the future formation of plaque and calculus (tartar) that builds up over time. OraVet Chews are the first and only dental hygiene product for dogs that contain delmopinol.
- Trial pack contains 3 chews
- Softens and scrubs away existing plaque
- Prevents new bacterial attachment
- Defends against new plaque, calculus and bad breath
- Tasty vanilla flavour and chewy texture that dogs love
- Each chew is individually wrapped
- Low-calorie formula
- Made for daily use
- This is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Do not underdose; give the entire appropriately sized chew to your dog. Do not cut or break as this may present a risk of choking.